Looking to expand your cake decorating knowledge and dive into the world of modern sharp edged cakes? Are you already familiar with ganache and fondant but need that little extra guidance to take your decorating to the next level? Then my Ganache & Fondant Basics class is just the thing for you!
Here I will disclose all my tips and tricks for making a stable, delicious ganache as well as how to use it to create those very trendy sharp edges. Along with the ganache basics, I will teach you how to create a sharp edge using fondant in not one but TWO different methods and when those methods are needed. We will look at how I stack multiple tiered cakes for safe travels and as a little bonus, we’ll have some fun with wafer paper.
What you receive in this class:
- Written instructions as well as a video guide to making ganache
- My ganache ratio guide for white chocolate and dark chocolate ganache
- Written instructions as well as a video guide to creating that modern sharp edge with your ganache
- Written instructions as well as a video guide to covering a cake with fondant for a sharp edge using 2 different methods
- A video guide to stacking a 2 tier cake for safe transportation
- Bonus: a Video demonstration to creating wafer paper blossoms and how to attach them to your cakes
We will be having a live Q&As where we discuss troubleshooting and even a live demo at the end where I will show you something really cool with wafer paper.
Please note: This class is offered in English only. Due to the nature of this class, no refunds will be given after access to the learning content has been granted.